Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook backendquestions

GetCursor does a static query and keeps all the data on the wombat side
of things.  It's like GetBookView, but it doesn't send updates to the
client asynchronously.

GetChanges is used by the pilot syncing stuff.

GetSupportedFields is the way by which the backends tell the gui what
contact fields they support, so the gui can grey out unsupported fields
in the contact editor.

GetCompletionView is very similar to GetBookView, except it's defined to
only send back a minimal set of fields (those required by the compose
window's To/Cc fields.)

In 1.5/2.0, GetCursor is gone, replaced by GetContactList.
GetCompletionView is gone as well, absorbed into GetBookView.

Chris