Re: [Evolution-hackers] How the Contact Card classfied by alphabets?

There is no figuring out that happens with those letters.  We (for
better or worse) left it up to the translators to provide the search
characters/labels.  Those buttons are gone in 1.5/2.0 for exactly this
reason - they're impossible to get right in their current state for all
locales.

Chris