[Evolution-hackers] Addressbook backendquestions

I am reading the backend code of evolution and found that the request to backend include the following type: CreateCard / RemoveCards / ModifyCard / CheckConnection / GetVCard / GetCursor / GetBookView / GetCompletionView / GetChanges / AuthenticateUser / GetSupportedFields / GetSupportedAuthMethods I can understand most of the request. But to some request operations, I don't know what is its purpose, such as : GetCursor, GetChanges, GetSupportedFields. I can not get any idea from the code, and no comments in the code. So Chris, do you like to give me some info about the backend of Addressbook. What GetCursor/GetChanges do, what is the different between Modify and GetChanges. And I don't know where CompletionView is defined, and it's purpose.

From my understanding, I think that UI will create the request and backend will handle the request, send result back to UI.

Regards.

Steven Zhang.