[Evolution-hackers] primary seleciton behaviour

Currently in the mailer, if you select a message, it becomes the primary
selection (it was more an experiment than anything, although I think
related to how i read something on the matter that i now forget).

But this could interfere with other selected stuff in a non-intuitive
way.

Should it not do this?  I know lewing thinks so with a vengence :)

That would mean you'd have to use copy/paste to copy messages around to
other aps.

I don't care much either way, and its easy to change.

 Michael