Re: [Evolution-hackers] remote calendars in Evolution

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 12:50, Ron Smits wrote:
> That is a fun idea, but synchronize how? I am working on a java based
> calendar server the primary (first) client I hope will be evolution.
>
> Any ideas about how you see this synchronizing is welcome. The calendar
> server will have several 'entries' into it (like mail, http, beep)

you could implement that using the get_changes method. That is, you can
get the list of things that have changed in the remote file, the changes
in the local file, and synchronize.

See the implementation of the get_changes method in cal-backend-file.c.

cheers