[Evolution-hackers] Question about extending Evolution

Hi there,

we would like to extend Evolution to allow a better integration in some
mail servers (beyond IMAP). We would love to utilize the IMAP protocol
for access, but we need to add some proprietary flags there.

Where can I start looking at to get some pointers on how to do that? Is
the source code of the Exchange Connector publicly available or at least
a bit of documentation on how it was done?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Ronny