Re: [Evolution-hackers] remote calendars in Evolution

On fre, 2003-05-09 at 12:50, Ron Smits wrote:
> That is a fun idea, but synchronize how? I am working on a java based
> calendar server the primary (first) client I hope will be evolution.

Synchronising in the http-setup is easy, you download the whole file if
it has been modified since the one you've got on disk.

If you change/add something to the local file, you post the whole thing
back to the server.

> Any ideas about how you see this synchronizing is welcome. The calendar
> server will have several 'entries' into it (like mail, http, beep)

You may want to look at the multisync project for fairly easily
understandable sync code.

./borup