Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: SunONE account setting problem
- From: Ron Smits <rons ronsmits com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Sean Gao <sean gao sun com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: SunONE account setting problem
- Date: 07 May 2003 19:31:15 +0200
Do other gnome related programs work when telnetting in from C?
can you look at possible differences in the environment?
On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 15:04, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 06:27, Sean Gao wrote:
> > Hi JP,
> > Sorry, I am afraid I have not described the problem exactly.
> > In fact the evolution and hydrogen is installed on machine A, and
> > users hope to telnet A from remote clients such as
> > B or C. Thus they just run X-server on B or C but run
> > evolution-hydrogen on A. I agree that maybe a display setting
> > problem, but my puzzle is that form B to do so is OK while it is not
> > ok to do so from C. Since evolution and hydrogen
> > are both running on A, I do not think to run oafd-slay on remote machine
> > (B or C) will help on that ...
> Sorry, I meant to say run oaf-slay on machine A (although it seems
> unlikely to work if everything else runs).
] [Thread Prev