Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: SunONE account setting problem
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Sean Gao <sean gao sun com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: SunONE account setting problem
- Date: 07 May 2003 09:04:35 -0400
On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 06:27, Sean Gao wrote:
> Hi JP,
> Sorry, I am afraid I have not described the problem exactly.
> In fact the evolution and hydrogen is installed on machine A, and
> users hope to telnet A from remote clients such as
> B or C. Thus they just run X-server on B or C but run
> evolution-hydrogen on A. I agree that maybe a display setting
> problem, but my puzzle is that form B to do so is OK while it is not
> ok to do so from C. Since evolution and hydrogen
> are both running on A, I do not think to run oafd-slay on remote machine
> (B or C) will help on that ...
Sorry, I meant to say run oaf-slay on machine A (although it seems
unlikely to work if everything else runs).
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev