[Evolution-hackers] Re: SunONE account setting problem

Hi JP,
  Sorry,  I am afraid I have not described the problem exactly.
In fact the evolution and hydrogen is installed on machine A, and users hope to telnet A from remote clients such as B or C. Thus they just run X-server on B or C but run evolution-hydrogen on A. I agree that maybe a display setting problem, but my puzzle is that form B to do so is OK while it is not ok to do so from C. Since evolution and hydrogen are both running on A, I do not think to run oafd-slay on remote machine (B or C) will help on that ...

Thanks,
-Sean