Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: evo calendar mockup

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 22:16, Dan Winship wrote:
> > *** NOTE ***
> > We also need to figure out how to define which calendar the event goes
> > to, when you add a new one.
>
> In iCal, the list of calendars has both checkboxes and a single selected
> row. Newly-created events go into the selected calendar. (I think it
> also restacks overlapping events so that the selected calendar's events
> are on top.)

Ok, that sounds sensible. We could also show the selected calendar
events with stronger border, or a bit darker color tone or something, so
you can spot them better. Also the selected calendar events probably
should show on the "month" pane as bold day numbers.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>