Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: evo calendar mockup

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 10:36, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 23:16, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
>
> > It should yea :) I am forwarding the original mail to evo-hackers now,
> > and now this mail goes to the list as well. So lets get the wheels
> > rolling :)
>
> Ok. Since the list choked about the biggish attachment, I uploaded it
> here:
>
> http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/stuff/mockup-calendar.png

looks really nice, and similar to what I was thinking.

There are some things though:

* what would the 'X' button on the appointments little box do?

* it would be really nice to have an ETable displaying the list of
appointments being shown, like mozilla-calendar does:

http://primates.ximian.com/~rodrigo/shots/mozilla-calendar/event-list.png

In your mockup, how would this fit? Could you add it please to see how
it would look?

* also, as already noted, the categories are already identified by
icons, so the folder bar should use icons instead of colors. Also, I
find the categories there a bit redundant, since you can already filter
by category in the search bar. Maybe we should just make the search bar
allow users to filter by more than one category.

Apart from this, it looks really nice.

cheers