Re: [Evolution-hackers] New UI stuff..

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 17:18, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> I liked the "mailer" style addressbook and tasks "preview pane" for the
> item that you have selected in the list.
>
> Now, how hard would it be to have in-place editing for those? That would
> eliminate the need of a clunky popup dialog for those.
>
> In other words, on the bottom part where you have something like this:

Yeah we have been chatting on and off about this, I even think Chris has
some prototype written down for the addressbook...  (How far did that
go, Chris?)

Maybe could just stick the contents of the current dialog in there,
though, without making it look too ugly?  With all the stuff on our
plate already, I don't think we can afford rewriting that part too.
Unfortunately though, the dialog looks much uglier...

-- Ettore