Re: [Evolution-hackers] Using Evolution as a data source in GNOME Office

Hey Rodrigo,

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 19:35, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> I've just started a libgda provider for accessing Evolution data (tasks,
> calendar, contacts). It's in GNOME CVS, in the gda-evolution module.

I don't know much about libgda so excuse me if it's a dumb question,
but: wouldn't it be better to work on fixing the current APIs (as Christ
as been doing with EBook) instead of writing a libgda provider?

-- Ettore