Re: [Evolution-hackers] New UI stuff..

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 22:29, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> Maybe could just stick the contents of the current dialog in there,
> though, without making it look too ugly?  With all the stuff on our
> plate already, I don't think we can afford rewriting that part too.
> Unfortunately though, the dialog looks much uglier...

Yep. Even that would be nice. The popup dialog is always so icky.

Man, everything was always so easy with just VT100 terminals :-)
You had text and then fields for stuff.

Maybe it could have the "show" thing by default, and if one clicked in
the content, it would just make the whole thing into a form instead of
doing so for individual fields if that is hard to do technically.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>