Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary - news removal

On Sî, 2003-07-12 at 19:11, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> I think the solution to your problem is to have an rss/news aggregator
>
> for GNOME that integrates very nicely with the desktop and provides a
> good UI for browsing the news. It's not really something that belongs in
> an e-mail/groupware client. But if there were a nice thing that
> integrated well with the desktop to read news, it wouldn't be an issue.
Ok, I think this is best. Then it could implement more news-specific
features, such as making sure I don't miss a headline ( when getting the
RSS, save the headlines locally until I look at them? )

Thanks,
--
Marius Andreiana
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions