[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Ideas for Future

I am new to the Evolution Hackers group and have been quietly reading all
the posts for the last couple of months.  In this time I have been trying to
find time to ramp up on Evolution development and standards.  I had this
link saved from a while ago and thought it might have a few good points on
the perfect email/PIM client.  Hope it helps.  I am also hoping to find a
place in this project soon.  If anyone has any suggestions drop me an email.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-5020956-1.html?legacy=cnet

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff openpenguin com