[Evolution-hackers] summary - news removal

Hi

The 2.0 UI proposal asked about summary news removal. I'd like to
comment from the point of view of regular user who surfs the web and
reads mail and news.

The news headlines are very useful in evolution, which I check every few
hours. Read mail, see news, all in one place. Why start/close two
different programs all the time?

I agree the weather support it's not important, I don't need to see it
several times per day, only when going to a trip.

Please don't remove news feed support.

Thank you,
--
Marius Andreiana
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions