Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary - news removal

I think the solution to your problem is to have an rss/news aggregator

for GNOME that integrates very nicely with the desktop and provides a
good UI for browsing the news. It's not really something that belongs in
an e-mail/groupware client. But if there were a nice thing that
integrated well with the desktop to read news, it wouldn't be an issue.

For what it's worth, I'm going to write on today or tomorrow, and will
post the URL for it here when I'm done. :)

-- dobey