Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status bar
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status bar
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:20:01 -0500
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 17:33, Not Zed wrote:
> He's trying to make mouse over url's show the url in the status bar,
> so yeah its a valid thing to ask about :)
Hah-ha! I didn't think of that.
> In this case it goes away as soon as your mouse moves off, so that
> part isn't difficult. I think other automatic/transient things would
> never use it.
OK, I think we should just pack a clipped label at the head of the
status bar, and then have something like:
as Erdi was suggesting, and when a message is set we show the label and
hide the tasks; when it's unset we do the vice versa.
(Maybe we should rename activity_handler to statusbar_manager or
something while we are at it too.)
] [Thread Prev