Re: [Evolution-hackers] More on the subscription list

Hi Meilof,

The subscription dialog display for the NNTP backend is now working
(actual subscription should be almost ready now), and its performance is
also quite relieving to me; I did think it would be nice though to have

Sweet, good work.

the newsgroups sorted in the subscription list - my ISP's newsserver has
hundreds of top-level groups, so finding the one you need can be a bit
irritating). Is that something I should care of myself when returning
from get_folder_info, or should that be implemented in the subscription
editor, or shouldn't it be implemented at all?

It could be implemented in the subscription editor ... probably should be.  I think its just a matter of adding a sorting criteria to the gtktreeview.

But you could probably sort in the nntp backend as well, at least in a non-locale dependent order, just so that values come back in some consistent order.

Michael