Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status bar

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 05:48, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> I have hooked up the status bar back as discussed before (each component
> exports it as a control and handles it by itself, using the
> ETaskBar/EActivityHandler stuff from libeshell).

	Sounds interesting; so you're not sending the text to the <status>
node, but a control instead ? - fair enough; I had some problem (AFAIR)
with setting extremely long status messages causing the bar to re-size
the toplevel in some nastily painful way - I don't know if that'll be
fixable from inside the control though; is that possibly an issue ?

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot