[Evolution-hackers] Status bar

Hey,

I have hooked up the status bar back as discussed before (each component
exports it as a control and handles it by itself, using the
ETaskBar/EActivityHandler stuff from libeshell).

The status bar in the mailer seems to work (Michael, please double-check
my changes in mail-mt.c), those in the calendar and the addressbook I am
not sure since I don't know how to trigger them -- but they should.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers,
-- Ettore