Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bugzilla backend

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 20:31, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 14:20, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > as said in the bounty, the stored queries in bugzilla should be shown as
> > folders for each server, so I'd prefer to have:
> >
> > + Bugzilla at bugzilla.gnome.org
> >    + Query1
> >    + Query2
>
> Hi, I would like to now where should we put the "New Bugzilla server"
> button, or how are the best way tu add new bugzilla servers in the Tasks
> interface ...

we are going to write a druid for the 'new calendar' menu item, so that
druid will get all needed input from the user.

The exact details on the druid, I'm not sure yet, since we'll need some
way for calendar backends to tell the druid what parameters they are
expecting.

JP? Hans?

cheers