Re: [Evolution-hackers] missing Evolution 1.4.4 source RPMs

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 11:00, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> any way for us to find out more about the types of techniques you are
> working on? anything that might help debug this beast would be cool :-)

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/

I've been talking with Ben on and off- it's seriously cool stuff, even
if I only understand about 1/2 of it. I'm sorry I never got in touch
with you guys about it- I should have done so immediately, since he
wants to work with Evolution as a testbed.

Luis