Re: [Evolution-hackers] missing Evolution 1.4.4 source RPMs

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/source/evolution

The source rpms themselves were probably overlooked by various
scripts as we were making some infrastructure changes around the
time that 1.4.4 was released. All should be well again when we
do the next release. We don't really patch our own software, either,
so just stick with the tarballs in the above directory for now.

-- dobey