[Evolution-hackers] missing Evolution 1.4.4 source RPMs

Binary RPMs for Evolution 1.4.4 have been available from Ximian Red Carpet and <ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-evolution/*/> for about two weeks, but corresponding source RPMs have not yet appeared in <ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-evolution/*/sources/>.

Can we get those source packages posted?  Thanks!

(As this tends to be a recurring issue, I welcome suggestions for a better place to send these reminders in the future.)