Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

Joe Shaw wrote:
I'm color-blind, and highly contrasting colors would probably make it
usable, but things like blue-versus-purple or bright-green-versus-yellow
or cyan-versus-white are schemes that would cause problems for me
personally.  I'd highly recommend using some other additional indicator,
like maybe just the name of the calendar in smaller text at the top?

For what it's worth, I think this is a good idea. Not even all _visual_ output devices are color capable or have enough contrast to differentiate levels of gray.

When the calendar is printed out, for example, it would be nice to know directly what calendar an event belongs to. So, an icon wouldn't work as well since you would need a legend to lookup the symbol.

Jon