Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 10:43, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> For color-blind people, I am not sure...  We can make sure the stock
> colors have a reasonable amount of contrast differences and allow the
> user to configure different colors.  But I don't think we can use icons
> or other ways of identification, because they would make the UI ugly
> and/or more complicated.

I'm color-blind, and highly contrasting colors would probably make it
usable, but things like blue-versus-purple or bright-green-versus-yellow
or cyan-versus-white are schemes that would cause problems for me
personally.  I'd highly recommend using some other additional indicator,
like maybe just the name of the calendar in smaller text at the top?

Joe