Re: [evince] Evince migration to GitLab instance

On 05/25/2018 05:52 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño wrote:
On Fri, 2018-05-25 at 17:10 +0200, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
[...]
Hi Germán,

many thanks for your work migrating Evince to GitLab.

FWIW, I did not perform the migration. Only the steps afterwards
(continuous integration, and Evince settings).

Anyway, many thanks for your work :-).

I have found an issue. I don’t know how to link my GitLab user on
GNOME with my previous reports in Bugzilla.

I am unsure I follow. So my recommendation is a shot in the dark:

Try to add the email address you had in bugzilla into your email
preferences.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/profile/emails

It doesn’t work. I tried it, right after posting the message to the list.

Or this might be possible, but I don’t have the bugs reported at
Bugzilla with my GitLab user.

I think they are, but for those issues reported in GitLab from now on.

My understanding is that there were some limitations in the migration
process, so every bug and comment were performed by a single account
(bugzilla-migration) as if they were new reports. Hence, we lost that
information.

I agree that all bugs and comments were submitted by @bugzilla-migration.

But compare https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/issues/887 to
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince/issues/491.

At least, it seems to be possible to link the Bugzilla user with the
GitLab user.

See https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2018-March/msg00
023.html for more details.

I’m going to report an issue at the proper project (Infrastructure/GitLab).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk