Re: [evince] Evince migration to GitLab instance

On 05/25/2018 03:51 PM, Germán Poo-Caamaño wrote:
[...]
Drawbacks
---------
[...]
The format of some bug reports are messy (ascii turned out html without
formatting), and I have been fixing them as I see them.

The bugs reports migrated and comments were assigned to the bugzilla-
migration account. So, reporters without major privileges in GitLab,
cannot close the bugs they reported in Bugzilla. However, adding a
comment to update the status of the bug should be enough for any of us
with access to close them.

Hi Germán,

many thanks for your work migrating Evince to GitLab.

I have found an issue. I don’t know how to link my GitLab user on GNOME
with my previous reports in Bugzilla.

I wonder whether it would make sense that reporters may able to close
their own issues at GitLab (the same way it was in Bugzilla closing bug
reports).

Or this might be possible, but I don’t have the bugs reported at
Bugzilla with my GitLab user.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--