[evince] Evince migration to GitLab instance

For your information,

As many of you might have noticed, this week Evince was migrated to htt
ps://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evince

Continuous integration
----------------------

I set up a minimum continuous integration setting for Linux. I am
planning to add a MinGW at some point, so we can check Windows
building.

Additionally, I built a docker image with all the dependencies ready,
that should make the build faster, because it will not have to install
LaTeX every time :-)

Merge
-----

I set up the GitLab UI in a way that any Merge would be fast-forwarded
to master, to keep the history linear. Also, to accept only merge on
those submissions that can be fast-forwarded.

Drawbacks
---------

The major drawback at the moment is that we do not have a clear view of
the status of each patch submitted. In bugzilla there were:
 *  23 'needs-work'
 * 132 'unreviewed'
 *  11 'reviewed'
I am planning to go through them, rebase them, and make them
available as Merge Requests (MR) whenever makes sense.

The format of some bug reports are messy (ascii turned out html without
formatting), and I have been fixing them as I see them.

The bugs reports migrated and comments were assigned to the bugzilla-
migration account. So, reporters without major privileges in GitLab,
cannot close the bugs they reported in Bugzilla. However, adding a
comment to update the status of the bug should be enough for any of us
with access to close them.

Please, do not hesitate to let us know any issue you find in GitLab.
Everyone is welcome to help, too :-)

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/