Re: [evince] compilation option for images

On 11/08/2013 08:48 AM, Juanjo Marín wrote:
[...]
Indirectly, you can open images when you open comics books formats like
cbz, cbr or cbt. They are a bunch of images in a compressed file like
zip, cbr or cbt. At this moment, the compressed formats rely on third
party programs like unzip, unrar or tar. I am working in removing
this dependency from these tools.

Hi Juanjo,

many thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure whether I understand what you mean. Can evince decode JPG,
PNG and GIF images wrapped in zip, rar or tar files and not directly?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk