Re: [evince] compilation option for images

On 11/07/2013 09:07 PM, jose aliste gmail com wrote:
Evince is not an Image viewer. :) You can see tiff images just because
the tiff format is multi-page, so we support the viewing of those.
Other than that, you can't see any other type of images with evince.

Many thanks for your reply, José.

So it was a misunderstanding.

Many thanks for the clarification,

Pablo