Re: [evince] Building libevince as a static library

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Richard Shann <richard shann virgin net> wrote:
You can take a look at the Evince for Windows application,
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/evince/2.32/evince-2.32.0.145.msi

Thank you for this link. At the moment we have returned to trying to
build using LilyPond's gub build system; if we get turned back again
there it would be good to have the set of build steps that you used to
generate that .msi file. (Unless you actually build it using a
proprietary program, in which case it might not help).

Evince for Windows is build on the OpenSUSE Build Service by cross
compiling it with mingw-w64. You can find instructions to build it
yourself at
https://live.gnome.org/Evince/Build

It uses Wine, Mono and Windows Install XML (WiX) to create the msi.

Cheers,

Hib