[evince] Page Scrolling breaks after Workspace Switch

Hi,

I've been having this behavior for quite some time now, but couldn't figure out what the problem is.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open evince with any PDF document
2. Move to other workspace
3. Move back to workspace with evince
4. Try to use either the arrow keys or j/k to scroll the page

Expected:
Page scrolls up / down

Actual:
Scrolling does not work

When I open the document without switching the workspace, scrolling works fine both with the arrows as well as j/k. After 1-n (n is usually between 1 and 3) workspace switches, the arrow keys as well as j/k would not work anymore. Scrolling with the mouse still works though.

Environment:
- xmonad 0.11 (had the same issue with 0.10)
- evince 3.7.1 (from git, used the one from the arch repo before and had same issue)
- gtk 3.6.1
- arch linux 64bit

Does someone else have the same behavior?
Any help is appreciated. Also, I'd be happy for hints as to where to search for the problem as I do not know gtk at all.

Thanks.

- Reto