Re: [evince] Document viewer - Evince - crash on my rig with one specific PDF

________________________________
De: T_x_x_T <t_x_x_t yahoo ca>
Para: "evince-list gnome org" <evince-list gnome org>
Enviado: Viernes 22 de febrero de 2013 7:17
Asunto: [evince] Document viewer - Evince - crash on my rig with one specific PDF

Hi,

This PDF: http://www.hydroquebec.com/publications/en/annual_report/pdf/annual-report-2011.pdf

Crashes my session completely, well I get a black screen with some messages and I have to login again.

3.5.0-25-generic on my Q6600 4 core desktop running Xubuntu 64bit.

The same PDF opens flawlessly on my Win8 machine.

I'm sorry I don't know if this is the app, the OS or my rig really but I just installed the latest updates
to the OS thinking this would stop... I had the same symptoms with the last kernel install from the updates.

Anyways, I thought I'd let you know... If I can provide a log or something let me know how and I'll return
the required
info.

Hi,

What version of Evince are you using ?  It doesn't crash on the lastest stable version, Evince 3.6.1.
If you're using an old version, I recommend to update.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin