[evince] PDF which crashes Evince

Hi all,

Just a quick bug report. I received an e-mail today linking to some PDFs, and one of them crashes Evince:

Full datasheet, reference schematic..
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E55F3F5F75B5A7BB!1160

If you open the fourth file (it starts with "Elonics" and ends with "Datasheet"), jump to the end of the document and start scrolling up, it crashes a few pages from the end.

I'm viewing it in paged mode (not continuous) in case that makes a difference. I'm not sure whether this is a bug in Evince or Poppler or elsewhere, so hopefully you can pass it along if necessary.

Cheers,
Adam.

P.S. Not subscribed, please CC if you need more info.