Re: [evince] Windows installers

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Thomas Hood
<ninthlyokowarrior yahoo com> wrote:
> How come the Evince Windows Installers haven't been updated since 2009?

The issue is that Evince > 3.0 uses GTK 3 for which the windows port
was not really working well.

I do not have the time to fix issues in windows GTK, so all I can do
is patiently wait for others to fix those before I can try to build up
to date Evince installers for windows.

Having said that, I think the current unstable gtk3 releases might
work much better on windows, so when new stable releases arrive, I
might try to build installers for Evince 3.6.

Cheers,

Hib Eris