Re: Problems with Evince for Windows

Hello Hib.

I'm impressed!

On point 3, specifically, I'm thinking in two improvements:
1. The installer could offer the typical pre-checked checkbox "Use
Evince as default application for PDF files" or what the exact string
should be.
2. Browsers could include Evince among the recommended applications
for opening a PDF file when the user asks for it. Firefox has the
"Choose Helper Application" dialog and IE has the generic "Open with"
dialog. I don't have a clue on how this can be implemented, so I don't
know whether the solution is the same for both browsers or is not.

Prioritizing, I think the improvement 1 is the most important, and
hopefully the easiest to implement.

Thank you!

--
"Make sure that Office documents very well depends on PROPRIETARY IE
capabilities."