Re: Problems with Evince for Windows

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for your interest in Evince for Windows and your comments.
I have already made quite a few changes, so you can expect many
improvements in Evince 2.30.

2010/1/28 Samuel Gómez <fuljencio gmail com>:
> I detected 4 issues:
> 1. The shortcut created in the desktop does not have icon; the generic
> white window with the blue bar is shown instead.

This is already fixed in git-master.

> 2. No Evince folder nor Evince icon is created in the Programs folder
> within the Start Menu.

This is fixed in my personal msi build files that I will use to build
the 'official' evince-2.30.msi.

> 3. Selecting Evince as default application for PDF files is not trivial.

I will have to look into this one. Thanks for mentioning it.

> 4. Printing menu items are disabled though I have a printer connected
> on another PC of the same work group.

This is fixed in git-master.

Kind regards,

Hib Eris