Problems with Evince for Windows

Hello.

I just downloaded Evince for Windows
http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Downloads
::
http://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/evince/2.28/evince-2.28.0.msi
and tested it on Windows XP SP3.

I detected 4 issues:
1. The shortcut created in the desktop does not have icon; the generic
white window with the blue bar is shown instead.
2. No Evince folder nor Evince icon is created in the Programs folder
within the Start Menu.
3. Selecting Evince as default application for PDF files is not trivial.
4. Printing menu items are disabled though I have a printer connected
on another PC of the same work group.

I think issues 1 and 2 are quite irrelevant since I guess the very
most frequent use case is double clicking a PDF file, not opening the
PDF viewer itself and then browse to a PDF file.

However, I think in issues 3 and 4 as necessary to be solved for any
minimum adoption of Evince among Windows users.

Regards.

--
"Make sure that Office documents very well depends on PROPRIETARY IE
capabilities."