evince browser hardcoded

Hi,

Using evince 2.28.1 to view a pdf containing the following link I get an error box saying it can't find epiphany.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/case-against-climate-change-discredited-by-study-835856.html

Clicking on the link in the help about dialogue gets the same response. Unless I'm missing something , It seems this is hard coded in. Not a very good solution.

I did a work around : ln -s firefox epiphany and the links now start the browser.

While I'm here , I find evince pretty good and generally suited to my needs but one thing I lack is to copy an image. I had to dump kpdf due to forced migration to kde4 and kdpf being discontinued but this did offer a good way to select an area either as text or image.

Could evince provide something for non text elements?

TIA.