Re: How to build evince on Windows platform?

After I replaced them with your links, the problem has gone. After a
little more nasty work, I have successful compiled out the binary
executable file. Maybe I messed up some libraries from GNUWin32
project. :-)

Now I will work on my "private work": to fix the bug I have reported.
Haha!  After that, I will compile the poppler library and finally
complete this win32 native build.