Re: How to build evince on Windows platform?

After some nasty work. I have half passed the evince configure.(with
gnome-doc-util and poppler commented out, I will consider the poppler
library later).
When I progressed the make. It seems I need a shared version of
libiconv(maybe more).  Now I am using a compiled package from the
mingw project which only included a static binary library.
The output reads:

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive /usr/lib/libiconv.la
.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
Creating library file: .libs/libevdocument.dll.a
.libs/libevdocument_la-ev-init.o: In function `ev_init':
d:\Documents and Settings\e486595\Desktop\evince-2.30.0\libdocument/ev-init.c:52
: undefined reference to `libintl_bindtextdomain'
d:\Documents and Settings\e486595\Desktop\evince-2.30.0\libdocument/ev-init.c:53
: undefined reference to `libintl_bind_textdomain_codeset'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libevdocument.la] Error 1

Does it means that I must compiled a libiconv shared library by
myself? Or there are some workaround?
Sorry for disturbing. I will continue to work on it tomorrow.