De: ml zhan <zhan.zr.ml@gmail.com>
Asunto: How to build evince on Windows platform?
Para: evince-list gnome org
Fecha: jueves, 15 de abril, 2010 07:40

I haven't found any information about this on the wiki page, nor the mail-list archive. Could anybody kindly give me some clues. Thanks!

Hi

Hib Eris, the Win32 maintainer, replied recently a similar question:http://www.mail-archive.com/evince-list gnome org/msg01856.html

I hope this help you,

   -- Juanjo Marin