question about evince

I am developing an application to print pdf files.

I am wondering is the evince software capable of printing a pdf file silently. Namely via command line argument that I can pass to the executable. I would like to print the pdf file without having to actually open the viewer.Please advise

Allen Thurman

R&D Software Engineer

Phone: (978) 659-7854

Fax: (978) 683-6337