Re: Evince presentation bug?

Snippet?  Screen shot?  Maybe I should also highlight the funky character for you, so that you don't even have to scan the page for it.  Or would you prefer me to come and lead you to it by the hand?

In less time than it took you to send me your email, you could have looked in aoa.pdf and found it for yourself.  So do so.

--- On Sat, 10/31/09, Roderich Schupp <roderich schupp googlemail com> wrote:

From: Roderich Schupp <roderich schupp googlemail com>
Subject: Re: Evince presentation bug?
To: "graham lawrence" <graham lawrence yahoo com>
Cc: evince-list gnome org
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 9:00 AM

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 4:12 PM, graham lawrence
<graham lawrence yahoo com> wrote:

> Reading aoa[1].pdf, from http://www.planetpdf.com/codecuts/pdfs/aoa.pdf
> Evince renders fi as what looks like S cedilla (see e.g. page 37), though if you pass that character to the clipboard and paste it you do get fi.
>
> And it renders fl as s cedilla space, see page 39.

Could you be a little more specific where the above errors are shown,
e.g. a snippet
of the sentence, also does "page 37" mean the 37th page of the PDF document or
the page that has "page 37" witten on it at the bottom? Perhaps a screenshot
of the area surrounding the misrendered characters?

Cheers, Roderich