Re: Evince presentation bug?

On Nov  2, 2009, at 11:12 AM, graham lawrence wrote:
Snippet?  Screen shot?  Maybe I should also highlight the funky character for you, so that you don't even have to scan the page for it.  Or would you prefer me to come and lead you to it by the hand?

In less time than it took you to send me your email, you could have looked in aoa.pdf and found it for yourself.  So do so.

Right...and in less time than it took for you *not* to do so, I found the places you mentioned--screenshot with "fl" and "fi" attached.

Oh, wait...they're rendered as "fl" and "fi", aren't they?! Perhaps you *do* need to be a little more specific--version, etc.

Peter