Re: Problems with presentation mode.

It's strange, evince 2.27.3 works for me too.

The only issue I found is in the presentation mode, when I press Ctrl
+Home it goes to the first page but then the page turns black again with
the "End of presentation. Press escape to exit". However, if you press a
key, you are in the first page again.

-- Juanjo